DEAR CUSTOMERS PLEASE BE AWARE THAT, FOR THE DAY 25 NOVEMBER 2020, THE NATIONAL SECRETARIAT OF USB-PRIVATE WORK HAS CALLED A 4-HOUR STRIKE OF LOCAL PUBLIC TRANSPORT FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
Protection of the health and safety of workers and the community;
• late and inadequate preventive measures, during the new and already expected Pandemic spread, in particular of school services and work / production activities;
• low propensity to really invest in the prevention of the risk of contagion;
• shameful delay in the payment of the sums due to the layoffs in relation to the lockdown in February / March 2020;
• issuing of a "regulatory framework" (Decrees, memoranda of understanding, etc.) which defines preventative measures that are insufficient and often unclear with respect to the obligations of employers;
• absence of an effective control system on the implementation of legal obligations by companies;
• absence of regulatory exceptions necessary to distract from use of M2 - M3 Class 2 and 3 vehicles pursuant to DD.MM. April 18, 1977, November 14, 1997, June 20, 2003 and their modifications and additions, as well as the possibility of filling 80% of M 2 - M3 Class 2 vehicles for the entire length of the line and not on the specific section;
• absence of measures to support LPT workers launched by the Government; which moved solely in favor of companies operating the Local Public Service by providing for both the 100% financing of the fees (Article 92 c. 4-bis DL Cura Italia), and a Fund of 600 million for the compensation for lost revenues (art. 200 DL Relaunch) and a further 300 million to strengthen the service with the purchase and / or rental of vehicles; completely disregarded measures that have only stolen resources for the guarantee of employment and wage levels for the workers;
• absence of a policy suitable for the republishing of essential services: never as in this dramatic phase of the pandemic the importance that essential public services return has been highlighted to be managed directly by the public body and not by companies that aim to make losses public and privatize profits;
• absence of a national mobility plan;
• absence of structural interventions capable of responding to the real needs of the territories in the quantity, quality and safety of the service.
SUCH ABSTENSION, IF NOT REVOKED, MAY RESULT IN DELAYS OR CANCELLATIONS OF RAILWAY AND AUTOMOTIVE SERVICES IN THE TIME SLOTS:
• FROM 08:30 TO 12:30.
FURTHERMORE, WE COMMUNICATE THAT:
• IN PREVIOUS STRIKES, ARRANGED BY THE SAME ORGANIZATION, NO STAFF ADHESIONS WERE REGISTERED.
HOWEVER IT SHOULD UNDERLINED:
• THE STRIKE CONSTITUTES A CONSTITUTIONALLY GUARANTEED INDIVIDUAL RIGHT, ALTHOUGH FOR COLLECTIVE OPERATION, AND THAT THERE IS NO OBLIGATION FOR THE EMPLOYEE TO DECLARE HIS ABSTAINMENT FROM WORK IN ADVANCE;
THE WORKER MAY JOIN ANY PROTEST WHILE NOT BEING ENROLLED WITH THE TRADE UNION ORGANIZATION THAT HAS PROCLAIMED OR JOINED THE STRIKE.