Over the years, the Ferrovie del Gargano have developed a dense network of urban and extra-urban road connections, also on a national level, with services from the Gargano promontory centers to the main Italian cities. The road transport division is part of the Cotrap consortium (Consorzio Trasporti Aziende Pugliesi).
The network includes:
- No. 5 bus lines of national interest aimed at connecting the Gargano area and Termoli with Rome, Rome Fiumicino airport and the most important towns in central-northern Italy such as Florence, Empoli, Livorno, Pisa, Verona, Trento, Bolzano, Brescia , Bergamo, La Spezia, Turin, Ferrara, Padua, Vicenza, Parma, Modena, Reggio Emilia, Salsomaggiore Terme (summer service), with the Abruzzo centers of Pescara and Chieti Scalo and with San Benedetto del Tronto, Civitanova Marche and Macerata;
- No. 18 bus lines of regional interest, in the COTRAP area, characterized by routes that, although mainly involving the territory of the Province of Foggia, also affect the neighboring provinces of Barletta-Andria-Trani, Potenza, Benevento, Avellino, Campobasso;
- No. 47 bus lines of interest in the Province of Foggia, in the COTRAP area, characterized by routes that insist entirely on the provincial territory;
- starting from November 2004, the company carries out the urban transport service in the Municipality of San Severo (FG);
- since September 2005, the company has been entrusted with the COTRAP regional consortium together with the ACAPT company, the urban transport service in the Municipality of Manfredonia;
- No. 6 rental licenses for garage for coaches with driver, including 1 in the Municipality of Foggia, 1 in the Municipality of San Severo, 1 in the Municipality of San Nicandro Garganico, 1 in the Municipality of Cagnano Varano and 2 in the Municipality of Monte Sant'Angelo;
- No. 1 travel agency, located in the municipality of Monte Sant'Angelo.
Buses used for rental service with driver are authorized to carry out public service as a reserve on national bus lines.